Are you or your team struggling with anxiety, exhaustion or burnout?
If so, it’s not surprising, as the demand for your services may have increased exponentially since the pandemic, while budget cuts, staff shortages or lack of resources have amplified the challenges.
Recent research highlights the profound impact this has had on staff wellbeing:
- 82% of voluntary and community sector project leaders are concerned about staff burnout
- 91% of social workers had either high or moderate levels of emotional exhaustion
- 52% of nurses are concerned about mental health
- 77% of UK carers are suffering from burnout
- 92% of voluntary and community sector workers would like more support with their mental health.